About the Role
This role will serve as the bridge between development and operations. This position will draw from experiences in build management, configuration management, infrastructure development and release management – continuously exploring opportunities for improvement and automation.
• Schedule, coordinate, and manage releases across a portfolio of multiple applications. The releases will be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, projects and programs. Coordinate all new installation activities.
• Manage and ensure regulatory and customer approvals for deployment.
• Lead and coordinate system release planning, scheduling and deployment management at a project level. This includes baseline management, version controls, implementation plans, communication plans, software upgrades and operational change requests.
• Assist in the execution of deployment plans, performing and managing Go/No Go checklists, resourcing and deployment coverage management, and communications to stakeholders.
• Produce deployment and implementation plans and coordinate release content and effort based on the application release schedule, service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications and/or operating system updates.
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations to ensure release details and schedules are communicated across the portfolio effectively.
• Comply with and effectively apply proper project management methodology and enforce project standards.
• Manage the process of innovative change effectively.
• Collate, organize and monitor issues, queries and compliance matters as raised and report on through completion.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Perform other related duties as requested.
Interested candidates please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in a release management role.
· Demonstrate hands-on approach to problem solving.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
· Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
· Display strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Participated in large scale projects across multiple time zones and cultures.
· May be required to obtain a Nevada Gaming card as well as other jurisdictional licenses as needed.
Self-motivated, proactive and delivery focused working attitude.
About the Company