About the Role
This role will be an expert in sports betting with a strong knowledge from both a customer and business perspective, combined with an understanding of technology needed to deliver the data-led strategy and roadmap to deliver a market leading experience. Leading an area of product and roadmap, the incumbent will need to work closely with cross functional teams to develop requirements aligned to the strategy, overseeing delivery and ensuring business readiness of any new product release.
The incumbent will be the point of contact for requirements and story definition, backlog grooming, preparing acceptance criteria, prioritization and planning.
• Have a passion for digital product and customer experience; specifically mobile/web product features, UX/UI, development and innovation.
• Lead and prioritize product roadmaps.
• Understand and champion customer’s current needs and anticipate future needs.
• Keen ability to transfer business needs into high level stories/requirements for new to market features and drive incremental delivery of these features via prioritized stories.
• Ability to understand customer behavior, business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals.
• Daily interaction with internal and external development teams to clarify development requirements.
• Daily interaction with the internal testing team to ensure features, including user-acceptance testing of new developments, are delivered as expected.
• Regular interaction with key business areas related to omni-channel, including marketing, content, data management and trading as new features and ideas impact on those areas.
• Interface with project and technology teams to garner respect in their decision-making and to ensure all are kept well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization.
• Research, define, recommend and implement specific innovation of new technologies across the mobile customer experience.
• Ensure business readiness for new feature releases.
• Perform other related duties as requested.
Interested candidates please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in a related field.
· Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development, both from a technical and customer facing viewpoint.
· Strong analytical and product management skills required including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Strong presentation and documentation skills with an expert eye for detail.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group such as executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Strong relationship management skills.
· Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the product owner role.
· Experience working with UX/UI teams to produce high quality UX artifacts as part of the product delivery process.
· Possess an understanding of sports betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations.
· May be required to obtain a Nevada Gaming card as well as other jurisdictional licenses as needed.
About the Company