About the Role
The incumbent for this role will have a keen interest in all things Sportsbook – Online and Retail related, with an excellent level of knowledge from both a customer and business operations perspective. This combined with a strong understanding of technology needed to deliver the data-led strategy and roadmap to ensure B2B customer needs are met and revenue opportunities are maximized.
• Have a passion for Sportsbook (both digital and retail); specifically product management, UX/UI, development and project management.
• Daily interaction and communication with internal and external stakeholders on key projects and expected deliverables.
• Strong understanding of B2B customer requests, timeframe, and expected delivery cycles.
• Work with stakeholders to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals.
• Develop business cases to demonstrate the benefits of the roadmap and measure subsequent level of success through predetermined KPIs.
• Keen ability to translate business needs into high level stories/requirements for new to market features and drive incremental delivery of these features in conjunction with the wider delivery teams.
• Daily interaction with internal testing team to ensure features are delivered as expected. This will include user-acceptance testing of new developments.
• Ensure program and technology management are kept well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization.
• Awareness of regulatory environment and the associated impact on the product and customer experience.
• Work with delivery teams to ensure delivery processes are continuously evaluated and improved to drive optimal efficiency to deliver an industry leading Sportsbook product to customers.
• Perform other related duties as requested.
Interested candidates please submit resume to email@example.com
· Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
· Previous experience in the betting and gaming industry is a must.
· 2+ years of experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development from a customer viewpoint.
· Strong analytical and product management skills required including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group such as executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Strong relationship management skills.
· Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods.
· Experience working with UX/UI teams to produce high quality artifacts as part of the product delivery process.
· Must possess an understanding of betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations.
· May be required to obtain a Nevada Gaming card as well as other jurisdictional licenses as needed.
About the Company