About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Technical Compliance/Operations, this position will supervise the day-to-day technical regulatory processes for Stadium. This role includes developing, implementing, maintaining and revising documentation ensuring compliance with technical standards required in the various jurisdictions in which we operate.
This will require communicating with different regulatory authorities, public and private testing laboratories on technical compliance matters. Key elements of this position require reviewing and formulating technical responses impacting regulatory compliance. The Manager will be responsible for all formal technical submissions and managing the regulatory approval process.
• Ensure technology and operational activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable State laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
• Manage external technical certification audits throughout the year.
• Coordinate and submit all technology related change requests from a compliance perspective.
• Maintain and manage the approval status for public and private testing laboratories.
• Ensure all technical incidents are documented and submitted to regulatory bodies with agreed SLAs.
• Highly focused on process improvement, while formalizing operational instructions.
• Create change and incident templates for use by technology teams.
• Document technical regulatory requirements in a transparent and consistent manner.
• Analyze technical regulatory requirements in each State to determine alignment of Stadium operational processes.
• Communicate relevant change and/or technical compliance requirements to responsible teams.
• Independently investigate and act on matters related to technical operational compliance matters.
Interested candidates please submit resume to email@example.com
·Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred.
5+ years of experience with a gaming compliance role (substitutions may be allowed based on relevant experience).
· Experience in dealing with regulatory authorities required (experience with Nevada Gaming Control Board strongly desired).
· Experience with obtaining game certifications and maintaining a repository of approvals.
· Ability to contribute to technology and product discussions.
· Good understanding of the online and/or land-based gaming industry.
· Knowledge of information technology, regulatory compliance, software development, gaming certification process, and IT management best practices strongly preferred.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
· Strong analytical skills; attention to detail;
· Ability to interpret regulatory documents.
· Good self-organization, ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
· Competent use of standard Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent technical writing skills.
About the Company